Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Butt Dialing

Last night I saw this commercial and it totally touches on something that I hate:



I pocket dial people all the frickin' time. It's beyond me why some a-hole thought it was a good idea to put an easy to depress audio mode button on the side of my phone then program my audio mode so that it will start choosing people from my phone list whose names spoken aloud apparently sound like the rustling of cloth. Such names include my friend's ex girlfriend. Not awkward at all. I totally forgot that I programmed her name because we were all meeting for a movie once or something.

Hmm, maybe they make the free phones that I get with my subscriptions annoying like that on purpose. Eventually I'll get sick of it and buy an expensive ass blackberry or something, right?

No comments: