Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Lack of Posts Post

Sorry for the lack of reading material. Since the message of our President-Elect is non-partisanship, I've been avoiding posting about Palin's attack on bloggers, Limbaugh's "the game has begun" comment, and so on. I've also avoided expressing my happiness about the administration-to-be. I suppose it would be more appropriate to express my anxiety about Obama and what the heck we can expect from him; I suppose mainly we can expect him to continue tearing down President Bush and his policies. Is that a good thing? I'm not sure.

I've been stuck at home every day, studying and reading and learning Japanese. So no Metro stories, no reviews, not much to write about. This may continue until well into December, when I'm safely out of test range. I'd like to hope that my co-blogger will take up the slack even more, but I'm not sure how realistic that hope is.

No comments: